Thursday, August 7, 2008

Let the Blind speak

Scripture:
John 9:20 His parents replied, “We know this is our son and that he was born blind, 21 but we don’t know how he can see or who healed him. Ask him. He is old enough to speak for himself.” 22 His parents said this because they were afraid of the Jewish leaders, who had announced that anyone saying Jesus was the Messiah would be expelled from the synagogue. 23 That’s why they said, “He is old enough. Ask him.”

Observation:
He is old enough. Ask him. I love that statement from the parents of the healed blind man. He can answer for himself. I wish more people would answer for themselves. I wish more people would step up and declare the healing of the Lord in their lives. Far too often we keep the message of the healing touch of the Lord down deep in our hearts. when it stays there the risk is that it will be forgotten and the loss of hope will set in

Application:
I want to remember that i have a message of hope to still talk about. like the healed blind man, i can speak for myself. I can never deny the touch of the Lord on my life. I want to speak it loud and clear to whomever needs to hear. Even my heart

Prayer:
Lord, I want to never forget the great things you are to me. I never want to walk quiet and soon forget what you have done. I can speak for myself. Help me speak loudly - I love you Lord

No comments: