Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lord I want you to trust me

Scripture:
john 2:23 Because of the miraculous signs Jesus did in Jerusalem at the Passover celebration, many began to trust in him. 24 But Jesus didn’t trust them, because he knew human nature. 25 No one needed to tell him what mankind is really like. NLT

Observation:
But Jesus didnt trust them...
This statement makes my heart sick. I want so desperately for Jesus to trust me. It breakes my heart that He cant trust me. It breakes my heart to know that he truly cannot trust me. I want to be trust worthy to him. In my decisions I make I want Him to say "I can trust this one".

Application:
Is it possible for Jesus to trust me? Can I live life one "Right" decission at a time and build trust with Jesus. I know He loves me. I know that he willingly chooses to trust the things I do, I just want to be one that is trust worthy to Him through and through

Prayer:
Lord, this is a funny thing to ask you, will you help me to life a trustworthy life for you. It seems silly to ask you to help me to life trustworthy so you can trust me. I think the real issue is that I am nothint without you Jesus. I love you

No comments: