Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Let Your glory shine

Scripture:
Isaiah 60:1 “Arise, Jerusalem! Let your light shine for all to see. For the glory of the Lord rises to shine on you. 2 Darkness as black as night covers all the nations of the earth, but the glory of the Lord rises and appears over you. 3 All nations will come to your light; mighty kings will come to see your radiance.

Observation:
Arise Lance! I love this passage. i makes me feel like i am not alone. not to mention, i have a reason to stand and declare my reason for life. I love how i don't have to do the work of convincing the world to believe me. I only have to stand in what i believe in and allow the light of the Lord to do what He does best.

Application:
When will I realize that the Glory of the Lord is my life's purpose. to stand the walk in the strength of His name and authority is so empowering.

Prayer:
Lord thank you. thanks for all you do for me. I love you. I want my standing up in life to bring you all the glory my life can bring to you. I need you.

i love you

No comments: