Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vengeance in the Lords

Scripture:
Psalm 141:8-10 8 I look to you for help, O Sovereign Lord. You are my refuge; don’t let them kill me. 9 Keep me from the traps they have set for me.  from the snares of those who do wrong. 10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, but let me escape.

Observation:
I love how vengeance is always to be the Lords. So often i feel like my responsibility is to be the "justice bringer" to the church. My Job is really to bring people to Jesus and let him deliver the justice.

Application:
I need to be be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry for starters. secondly is to not feel it my job to be the one to deliver on my own version of Justice. My calling is to run to You my rock and deliver. My strength and peace

Prayer::
Lord i need you to help me in this. I want to walk in purity and wholeness as i deal with others. I will trust you in your delivery of justice. I love you my Jesus

No comments: