Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Complete harmony

Scripture:
Romans 15: 5 May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus. 6 Then all of you can join together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Observation:
I love how the Lords big plan here is that we live in harmony with each other. It seems to me like He desires us to live daily giving him praise and glory to Him with "one voice" because He wants us to live in unity

Application:
My part of this living in complete harmony must be that i do everything i can to live in peace with those around me. Here the Bible says that the Lord will give me patience, and encouragement to live this way. Praise His name

Prayer:
Lord Help me to do my part in living in harmony with those around me. i Love you

No comments: