Monday, February 2, 2009

Scripture:
Acts 9:15-16 Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel. 16 And I will show him how much he must suffer for my name’s sake.”

Observation:
"... I will show him how much he must suffer for my name's sake." No one ever seems to talk about this "suffering" some how we think that a walk with the Lord is to be void of any suffering. My guess is that if you were to talk to Paul, he would tell you he lived a blessed life. In fact He said "my life is poured out like an offering to the Lord" IOW: my life is only here to bring glory to the Lord. All along, Paul lived blessed

Application:
I want to embrace the life that was preordained by the Lord that includes its share of suffering. I don't really like to write this, but i know it is true

Prayer:
Lord, help me to love you and love the life you have planned for me. Your will is good. very good. I love you my Jesus

No comments: