Monday, January 5, 2009

Scripture:
Psalm 27: 13
13 Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living.14 Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous.Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

Observation:
I love the fact the the Lords goodness is not dependant on my willingness to wait. the Lord invites me to wait (in confidence knowing that he will show up). What a secure place it is to know the greatness of the Lord who will never let me down. 

Application:
I need to remember to wait and always remember when i cant see the other side of an issue, that the Lord is working. He is truly in control and willing to work out his good pleasure and plan

Prayer:
Lord, I need you. You say in your word that if i learn to wait on you I will find new strength. I need your strength. I love you my Jesus


No comments: