Friday, September 5, 2008

Keep secret

Scripture:
Rev 10:4 When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write. But I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Keep secret[b] what the seven thunders said, and do not write it down.”

Observation:
"keep secret". not sure why this leaped off the page to me this morning. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that the Lord often wants to speak "secret things"to us that are only for us? When was the last time i listened to the heartbeat of the Lord and kept our time together a secret? like the intimate times a husband gets to spend with his wife, can i keep secret the intimate thing the Lord and I share?

Application:
I want to spend time with the Lord. I want to build a relationship with the Lord that He can trust. I want to listen to the secret things that he wants to share with me and keep it in that place of intimacy

Prayer:
Lord, I want to develop that secret place with you. I want to hear your heart beat and know what i can share and what you want me to keep between you and i. Would you help me learn and know how to develop that place with you? - I love you my Jesus

No comments: